Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Wednesday

We I'm a bad girl and didn't take pictures yesterday on my day off when it was sunny. It doesn't help that the camera is full. Stupid thing won't recognize the memory card at all so we have to rely on the internal memory...which is anywhere from 9 to 12 pictures. Bah!

Font wars update
Larger: 2 votes
Smaller: 2 votes (and one if I had to vote vote)
Don't care: 2 votes

So I'll keep thinking about it for a while. I wish I could get the size to something in between. I've tried doing so on my template but it just won't budge. hrm...

Today I am working at my old store getting my assistant settled in and clearing out the shop of all 'illegal' stuff. It will be rather interesting to be back. I miss some people like crazy...the others... meh. I will try very hard to not be snarky. Well I better drag the boy out of bed before I leave.

Today's Mantra is from the Tao Te Ching:
Do your work, then step back.
The only path to serenity.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

"Illegal" huh? Finally getting around to clearing out last season's heroin?

Gothknits said...

If only corporate would share the crack they smoke...maybe it would all make sense...but then again that's me being logical again