Monday, June 25, 2007

Ha!

So just got back from love's company picnic. I usually avoid this since it's an odd thing being there...I used to work for the company and then I hit a glass ceiling during a campaign against me for fighting for safety issues. It seems its against company policy to NOT want to work in a carbon monoxide rich environment...but anywho. A new to the company employee is someone who went to college with the two of us. Someone who doesn't like me...or so I assume since she was talking smack about me to a rather good friend of mine. Actually the story is quite amusing considering she really put her foot in it on that occasion. So there she is...and there I am. She looked right at me and then ignored me. I grabbed my beer and kept on walking, sidled up to love and said what happened and plainly pointed out the fact that I still have the same figure I had in college and well...other people don't. Otherwise I totally behaved myself. Hey at least I didn't call her on the carpet for calling me a bitch in front of a bunch of my friends.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHHAHA!!! I'm glad you only "mostly" behaved yourself because that whole thing made me crack up laughing!

roxtarc said...

i'm grinning from ear to ear for you... and i HATE people talkin sh!t when they can't talk it to ya... i'll tell ya to your face youre a b!tch if that's what i think (but typically i like b!tches, being one so that's really not a problem in my realm) hahah....

being better is just better isnt it! hahah

go you!