Friday, June 15, 2007

Cursed

Apparently I'm phucking cursed to be a god-damn pariah at any job I have because I follow policy and fight for a safe workplace.

Can you tell that i'm drinking already. I've had it. I'm on a 10 day stretch with out a day off and I have a feeling that I will be tendering my notice at the end of it. I'm sick of doing everything that I am asked to do and being the bad guy for doing it.

But on a good note I'm due for a good boss in the cycle...

Boss L-great boss taught me a lot
Boss J-horrible
Boss L-Best boss I ever had! Miss her like crazy (yes Lisa that's you)
Boss K-absolute nutcase had to talk her out of suicide most days and ended up totally stabbing me in the back
Boss T-tough but fair. totally took a chance on me. really made me feel appreciated after boss K. I cried when he left.
Boss L-awful, childish, thinks he's the best thing since sliced bread but can't find his way out of a paper bag...I could easily go on.
Boss ???-see the next one should be good...where are they though???

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Make sure that when you become your own boss, you are the Good Boss!

MsFortuknit said...

Bless love that just licks!