So here we go:
10 Things On Your To-Do List
- Knit Fetchings for Little Dude's main teachers at daycare.
- Buy DnD gift cards for his teachers as well. (only his three main teachers are getting the added knitted gift)
- When fabric arrives for quilt, wash, iron and cut as needed.
- Sew quilt
- Christmas shopping...I'm ashamed to say we haven't done any of this yet.
- Decide if I'm going to bother doing any cookie baking at this point and do it if I am.
Address Christmas cardsand send out.
- Wrap gifts.
- Try and get out to see Santa and get the yearly picture. Illness has thwarted this twice.
- Pack for our road trip