Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write in their blogs 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog. Here are my facts:
(this is tougher than I thought since I did something like this before...oh and my brain is total mush)
- If its on the menu, I will always order the tiramisu.
- I don't like competitive environments, mostly because I can become extremely
competitive to the point of psychosis. Ask anyone who has played air hockey with me.
- I can actually say with all honesty that I walked to and from school in a blizzard with snow up to my thighs uphill both ways.
- I share my birthday with Elvis, David Bowie, Boris Vallejo and Stephen Hawking. And despite what most may think being born on his birthday in the year he died does NOT make me a huge Elvis fan. I do however adore the other three.
- I own 6 tiaras and I do wear them. I wear one all day on my birthday no matter what I am doing. I use to wear one on my night shifts before I became manager. And I'll wear one whenever I feel the urge.
- I once turned down an invitation to dance at a club because of a hockey game. No one ever asks me to dance. There I was at the bar with about a dozen guys (all my friends on the floor dancing) all swarming around the tv. My response to random guy asking to dance was "Can't dance, Watching hockey." In my defense it was the last game of the Stanley cup.
- I think peas should be outlawed as a food product.