Friday, May 04, 2007

Kill all the squirrels

(except for Foamy)

goddamnphuckingsquirrels!!!!! This is what I discovered this morning...Headless Tulips! My beautiful tulips were hacked off again(!) by the damn squirrels. The Queen of the Night ones I've had for 3 years and have never seen them bloom. Squirrels must die. Squirrels must die. Squirrels. Must. Die. *sigh* I guess I'm forced to live vicariously through Yarnstorm.

Here's a few pictures of things that the hawk fodder allows to let bloom

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you tried dusting them with cayenne pepper every week?

roxtarc said...

yeah i'm w/cha on the squirrels... lil rats w/fluffy tails! we used to gettem in our attic (yeah one day one came into the house to visit... needless to say TRAUMA) but yeah i'm thinking the cayenne pepper sounds like a plan!

Gothknits said...

I did the pepper...I even reapplied after the rain. Someone told me that they don't like daffodils so this fall (after I double check that) I'm packing that area with both.

Anonymous said...

I use Liquid Fence on anything I want the juvenile delinquent vermin to leave alone (that goes for damrabbits, too) and it works pretty well. Buy the concentrate and make it yourself.

Gothknits said...

Thanks, I will definitely have to try that.