Sunday, May 13, 2007

Shift it

I'm having to switch my body clock for this work week. I'm working 10pm until 8am to change my entire department. What really sucks is that my love is working 8am until 10pm so we won't see each other until Friday. Actually Monday night work starts at 10:15. Heroes ends at ten and it'll take about 10 to 15 to get to the store. Hey, I have my priorities in place.

To get my body ready I've been forcing myself to stay up and sleeping late. Last night I finished Exile around 4am and then went to bed. I got up at 2 o'clock today (mainly due to Isis snoring like a chainsaw). I'd like to make it until 6am tonight. I've a few projects lined up to keep me occupied. I did go through my stash and weed out stuff that I really won't use to add to Kris's
donation pile. The yarn is going to our local ARC chapter. Personally I couldn't think of a better place it should go. We had some members from another chapter working for us at my old store. I'll tell you they were the best employees we had. And I miss them like crazy. It was never a bad day with them around.

Aaah!!...gotta run...it's Sunday and everything closes early and I've only been up 2 hours!

No comments: