Its kinda hard to tell from these photos but the room is now green. and I mean GREEN. Two coats on the ceiling and one on the walls. Now I just need to nail down my technique for the walls. Who knows I may have it ready for the floor to be installed this weekend.
Oh and I finished the body of Kyoto...or at least I thought I did. I screwed up the last side. I didn't notice my little note where to start when I picked back up and I'm about 7 rows too many. Unfortunately its in a way that requires ripping back to where I began. ugh. I'm blocking the rest of it right now anyway. I'll hit the frog pond tomorrow.