Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Lightbulb moment

Everyone mentions yoga. I would love to get back into it. I'm just lacking a good space to since my usual spot is overrun by freeloading kittens and their stinky litter box. (the scent in their litter irritates my allergies so I've been exiled from my own studio). Then I had a light-bulb moment. Love gave me 5 free yoga lessons he had won at his holiday party for work! yea! We are also planning on hitting the spa for massages (and a body wrap for me) soon.
I'm just waiting for the store audit to be done. Once that is over with, we can relax a little. The constant state of readiness for her impending visit is making us all crazy. And Monday corporate (bastards!) sent the map of my department change. My ENTIRE department is shifting around and in the most asinine way ever. There is no easy way to do the shift. It requires me to pull out entire sections to move everything else. That will all be done on overnights. I've asked to. There is no way I can do that with customers and employees bothering me every two minutes. Plus that way I can have my cd player with me. Korn, System of a Down, NIN and Pink Floyd can get me through this.
I slept in again today, but its not quite as big a deal. Today is my day to do what I want. I was thinking of some sewing and I have to put my new pantry together. Love built me a pantry in the basement. Not quite where I would have put it, but its a much needed pantry. Now I can go into full scale canning and drying with somewhere to store it all.

2 comments:

Ms. Rachel said...

I forget is Terry still store manager? Or has he moved on?

Gothknits said...

No Terry is SM at West Springfield. I am starting to consider that drive.