- I cannot sleep with the closet door open. In fact I make my husband sleep on the side of the bed next to the closet. I guessing this stems from seeing Poltergeist at a very young age. Let him get sucked into the netherworld. His screams will wake me and give me a chance to get away. :) And when the bedroom upstairs finally gets done, we are switching sides of the bed so he is again closest to the closet.
- When punching in a time on the microwave I refuse to use round numbers. No 1 minute 30 seconds here...its 1:48 or 1:23. Why should these numbers suffer because they aren't easy math?
- I drink pickle brine (from kosher garlic dills) and I love it.
- I have no nails on my pinkie toes. They were removed for medical reasons.
- I can fall off a ladder, hit the wall I am painting, hit the ladder again, hit the wall again and hit the floor all without spilling a drop of paint from the container in my hand.
- I can identify most brands of paint and polyurethane by smell alone.
- I will often skip, rather than walk, from point A to point B. Even at work.
Wednesday, January 17, 2007
Weird things about me. I'm not sure where I saw this first (or last) but its worth a shot.