Happy Birthday Elvis, David Bowie, Steven Hawkin, and ME!
Yes it is my birthday and I'm 30. My mother didn't even know how old I was this year! The celebration aspect has been somewhat delayed due to Dad's surgery and such. We had a meeting tonight at 6pm so that kills most dinner plans and I'm not drinking right now so the bar would be no fun.
Maybe I'll just pop on over to the Webs site and by myself a boatload of yarn....
Just about everyone else has done a New Year's list. Since its only a week later I kinda consider my birthday my own new year. So here's mine (I will add things periodically as I think of them):
- Learn to play chess (and checkers). yes i am the only freak on this planet above the age of 3 who doesn't know how to play checkers.
- Switch to a new and better GP.
- Get up to date with all doctors visits and medical stuff
- Knit at least 1 sweater, 1 shrug, 1 shawl and 1 bag for myself. And yes they should actually fit me.
- Exercise 3 times a week.
- Get back on track with a healthier diet
- More fruit/vegetables-less red meat
- More homemade-less convenience food
- More fiber-less things like dip and gravy
- Indulge my 4 year old self at least once a week
- Get my finances in order
- Have a body of artwork to show by next October