Saturday, January 27, 2007

Found and bled dry

Well, we did find it. Apparently I put it on the corkboard in the office so I wouldn't lose it. That sums me up quite well. I do something to try and prevent a specific action and that is exactly what happens. It was found and I went and had my blood drawn. Thursday is the test that really has me on edge for reasons I cannot explain. Its a simple procedure where they flood the uterus and fallopian tubes with dye and take a x-rays to see how things look in there. I'm really freaking out about it and I don't know why. What makes it worse is that I can't have sex between now and then. They might as well tell me not to eat in that time period. Actually I think I could manage that better. Not that you really want to know any of this, but I'm not deleting.

There will be knitting pics later. I've been painting this morning and really need to shower before I touch anything.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you nervous about the test or the results?
-Jenny (blogger does NOT like my login)