Tuesday, January 23, 2007

The State of the Union

So the state of the union address is tonight. I am not going to go into my politics here (though I'm sure you can guess some of them) Frankly I don't trust any of them. I have a slight (i'm sure love would argue with the word slight) tendency to be a little conspiratorial. But just because I am paranoid doesn't mean I don't have reason to be. So I always make a point of listening or watching it. And then I end up yelling a whole lot. More than I do at hockey.*gasp* Sometimes we make a drinking game of it (when watched on TV) Pick a word or two and when he says it, drink. One year love picked "weapons of mass destruction" and I drank every time the man smirked. Boy, did we get smashed that night. So have fun and remember...

2 comments:

Mouse said...

I don't see a point in watching it either.. its not like he's going to magically come up with something intelligent to say or anything.

Ms. Rachel said...

Post State of the Union... I'm fascinated by what he left out. hmmm... Disaster relief in New Orleans is not over. Half the population still can't return to their homes and don't know when they can. Yep, priorities...