Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Shawls OH MY!!

(apparently it was all too much for one post)


IT'S A BLOB!!!


but it's a blob with inner beauty.


Chart 5 is finally done. Today's second mission is to complete chart 6. (yes I realize i'm smoking crack on that one). Chart 6 is the last in pattern...the next two are border and the last ruffles. Well i'm off to start chart 6. I just need to figure out what movie to pop in while I work. Last night I finished off 5 with An Affair to Remember (I love this movie...if nothing else for the clothes) and A Midsummer Night's Dream. Hrm...I'll think of something.

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Wow, P, it's looking fabulous! She's going to LOVE it.

tawnyatay said...

Just a note to say your blog rocks . . . I <3 the note to the jogger, and I've been to my share of goth meetups in Louisville -- I was even part of a punky/gothy burlesque troupe. By the way, that skunk is adorable.

Karen said...

You are screaming through that shawl! It is beautiful!

Ms. Rachel said...

Holy Cow! you've gotten far on it since I saw it last. Speaking of movies...


Got Netflix yet?

MsFortuknit said...

That is really nice work hun!