Friday, June 16, 2006

:P

I'm sick today. It is my day off and I hate being sick on my day off. I always feel that I'm owed a healthy day off to make up for it. I did go to work sick yesterday, because I was the only one in my department all day. I came home, ate dinner and proceeded to mimic death so well that my husband kept waking me up to check on me. Summer illness is the worst. All colds/flu/sinus infections should strictly be a winter thing. I had tons planned for today but kept it tame...a few loads of laundry, a sink full of dishes, swept the house and shawl knitting galore. All this while doped to the gills. Don't know if I'll make it to work tomorrow. Not sure that driving all that way at night while on cold meds is the best plan of action. We will see how I am tomorrow.

This poster found here about sums up my feelings about my job search.

No comments: