Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Tired and sore

FYI tons of pictures over on my painting blog.

If only my knitting could be as prolific as my painting. I'm looking forward to NYS Sheep and Wool on Saturday, also fondly referred to as Woolstock. I have a feeling I will be walking away with another Bosworth drop spindle from Journey Wheel. I'd love to leave with a Sonata but the budget says no. To me picking out a spindle is like picking out your wand in Harry Potter. You just try them until one just feel right and when it does, it's magic. I've not spun in a while...actually I filled my spindle and have to figure out what to do next.

Love is off to the South dealing with family stuff, so I'm a single girl until Sunday night. It really sucks. I didn't see him much after his 82 hour work week last week (down from 88, he got Sunday off, but I went and painted) and now he's gone to warmer places.

I'm sure I had more to say but I'm tired and the cats are insisting I go to bed.

No comments: