Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Ten on Tuesday

10 Random Things On Your Mind

  1.  How am I going to glue the new feathers on the parrots for my show. Hot glue dries fast but has too much dimension. White glue will take a while to dry. Hrm....must ponder.
  2. Where am I going to scrounge up two more dollars for lunch?
  3. My legs hurt. 
  4. Pondering the best way to color glaze these flats. (can you tell that I'm at work?).
  5. How to drill the slots in the balls for the ball joints without mangling my fingers as well.
  6. We should be teaching boys not to rape instead of blaming the girls 'for getting themselves into those situations'. Yes taking pictures and videos was wrong, insensitive and stupid, BUT YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN RAPING ANYONE IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!!!!
  7. I'm craving Starburst.
  8. If I mailed in my prescription over a week ago, they really should have it by now. Shouldn't they? I'm going to have to call and yell, aren't I? Ugh....I hate this.
  9. Is it really only Tuesday?
  10. That was the sorriest excuse for a bacon cheeseburger that I've ever had.

1 comment:

Donna said...

Starburst - yummmm..