Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Ten on Tuesday

Today's Ten on Tueday...I can sum it up rather quickly

10 Tips for Sticking With Your Fitness Routine



Yeah. He said it perfectly.

Onto other things...I am on the verge of having my design done. Or needing to have it done. I'll write more about it as things progress but this process that I thought would be fun has been stressful and forcing me to call into question all of my supposed talents. But the director is apparently returning to the country today and therefore I can meet with her and get everything finalized. And then I can spend the next 4 months being heckled and tormented by my coworkers. So the blogging will resume shortly, until then I need to pull some brilliant solutions out of my arse. Too bad doing that won't make it smaller or firmer.

No comments: