Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Ten on Tue....I mean Wednesday

I completely spaced on the fact that yesterday was Tuesday. Being home with the Little Dude all day everyday has warped my sense of time.

So here it is:

10 Things to Bring on a Camping Trip

  1. Bug spray. Mosquitoes just love me.
  2. Coffee and a percolator pot. Electric if you have power, one for the fire if you don't.
  3. A cast iron frying pan (or you can cheat with an electric if you have power). Nothing beats waking up to the smell of coffee and bacon while in the woods.
  4. A deck of cards
  5. Lots of socks. Dry feet are important.
  6. Extra pair of shoes. See above. You never know when you might fall in the lake. (ask my older brother)
  7. Matches- preferably strike anywhere ones.
  8. The knowledge of what poison ivy is.
  9. A good sleeping bag. Air mattresses are for pussies.
  10. Someone you enjoy spending time with.

No comments: