So here it is:
10 Things to Bring on a Camping Trip
- Bug spray. Mosquitoes just love me.
- Coffee and a percolator pot. Electric if you have power, one for the fire if you don't.
- A cast iron frying pan (or you can cheat with an electric if you have power). Nothing beats waking up to the smell of coffee and bacon while in the woods.
- A deck of cards
- Lots of socks. Dry feet are important.
- Extra pair of shoes. See above. You never know when you might fall in the lake. (ask my older brother)
- Matches- preferably strike anywhere ones.
- The knowledge of what poison ivy is.
- A good sleeping bag. Air mattresses are for pussies.
- Someone you enjoy spending time with.