Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Broken Silence

Sorry for the silence lately. It was my weekend to work and I've just been beat. Plus COH has been the dominant presence on this computer. Now love is in load-in and its back in my hands.

I want to thank everyone for their words of support in regards to the fertility thing. We are not quite sure where we go from here, but it has by no means destroyed our lives. (we have work for that...just kidding(ish)). Flash your stash pictures will up coming. I can't believe that its that time of year again.

So far I've spent the morning cleaning and doing dishes. I'm probably going to spend most of the day getting a jump on spring cleaning. I usually reserve that for days I can open the windows with out freezing my butt off...but I'm off today and have the energy. Its a cloudy day here, but fairly light. No ran but there is still a damp chill in the house from yesterday. The cats are passed out cold as usual. Once I get a handle on the housekeeping, I'll play around with the sewing machine again.

Again I apologize for not blogging and having a less than riveting post when I do. I'll work on that.

2 comments:

Obsidian Kitten said...

"grandfather was always a good looker" -- teehee!

that's just plain wrong on so many levels. haw!

Gothknits said...

What can I say...I love my pinup girls.