Saturday, February 03, 2007

Thank you

Thank you everyone for your thoughts and words. In the end he didn't go with me. The procedure was *quite* uncomfortable. Without going into too much detail I have rather tiny anatomy. And when you try to put all those instruments in me, its not fun. I thought I would cry when the radiologist asked me to turn on my side. I felt like hell the rest of the day. Love did come home at lunch to see me, before I headed off to a hellish night at work. I won't find out any results until the end of March.

Yesterday went well. 13 hours of muslin covering and painting the set. I came home early today because I once again feel horrible. I wish I would just throw up so I can go to sleep. I wish my love were here to take care of me. He's away visiting his mum for her birthday and won't be back until Monday. (I stayed behind due to all the painting work to be done.)

I'm gonna crash on the couch for a while.

No comments: