Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Next project?

Now that I'm done with the socks I'm trying to pick my next project. I always get stuck at this point.

I may start J's sweater. For this I picked Windsor Tyrolean by Design by Louise. I might wait another month or so to see if a growth spurt hits. He's in a weird place size wise. I've got the main color (the green I just used for the socks) and think I have some stuff in stash for the contrast colors.

I've narrowed down my shawl project to one of these three.
Shetland Triangle
Seraphim Shawl
irtfa'a faroese lace shawl

I like the back panel on the third one. I think I need to spend an afternoon with the yarn and some Jasmine tea to make my decision.

As far as sewing I've only come as far as cutting everything out.

Not much else to say at the moment.

No comments: