Saturday, December 16, 2006

First lines

I got this meme from my kick-ass Secret Pally.

What is the first sentence you posted at the beginning of each month in 2006?

January:
(Didn't have blog then)

February:

And so it begins...

I have been meaning to start this thing for a while.

March:

The Gnomes are back

You know...gnomes...those pesky little critters that move stuff around your house.

April:

Paint & Yarn

That's what it has mostly been about lately.

May:

I know I haven't blogged in a while...i'm a bad little blogger.

June:

The Lusty Month of May

Tra La!
(bonus points to you who know what that is from)


July:

ever onward

6 is done despite having to rip back to the life line 3 rows in.

August:

I'm ok

Thank you everyone for your encouragement.

September:

Punk Rock Gift Exchange Questionaire

Here it is ...in all its freakish glory.

October:

Busy Season

Did I mention this is my BusySeason?

November:

yep


a lot has happened. Halloween has come and gone.

December:

Calendar days

I just bought our 2007 calendar.

There it is. It is amazing to see that there was knitting content once upon a time. I'll have to get back to that...someday.

1 comment:

Obsidian Kitten said...

HAW! gnomes...

*snort*