Tuesday, March 04, 2014

Ten on Tuesday - The Oscar Edition

Ten on Tuesday - The Oscar Edition

This week's Ten on Tuesday topic is 10 Thoughts On This Year's Oscar Show. Or, if you don't watch The Oscars, 10 Reasons Why You Don't Watch the Oscars or even 10 Things You Do Instead of Watching the Oscars. Really, I just want to talk about The Oscars and I hope you all will, too!


  Awards shows. Yeah. I don't really do award shows. I'll watch the Tonys, if I remember, just because it relates to my work. But I find these things to be rather ridiculous and the commentators make me yell at the TV more than hockey does.

So here are 10 Things.....

Honestly I can't finish this today. We got the call from the vet and found out that our furry little evil genius has a rather aggressive form of cancer...so really the Oscars mean nothing right now. 

No comments: