Tuesday, July 03, 2007

I'm back

Well, I'm back from the interview. It went very well, though I now know this position won't be the magic cure for my current situation that I have been hoping for. We shall see what happens though.

Feeling a bit calmer after it was over I noticed that I wasn't too far from Creative Fibers. I felt that I had earned a little treat so in I went. I grabbed two skeins of Debbie Bliss Cashmerino to finish the baby set and a skein of black Silky Wool to get going on another project. For the baby thing I knew I wasn't going to find the same color. They had something *close* but I think it would have looked like a mistake, so I went with a totally different color to compliment the other two. I'm hoping to get that done tonight. I'm on my own most of today...I think I'm going pop in some Dark Shadows and knit my little heart out...and think...lots of thinking.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best of luck on the interview.

Lisa said...

Well, if not a cure to all your problems, how about a step in the right direction?

Did you manage to download those photos?

Gothknits said...

Thank you Jason.

Gothknits said...

But a step to where?? Some days I wish I didn't love this house so much. Then I could just up and move to somewhere this is actual work for me.

Yes and thanks again for the photos.