Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Finished knitting

I'm doing better today. There's just a lot going on, and the heat isn't helping. My vacation starts when I leave work on Friday...I can't wait. At least I have tomorrow off.

I do have a knitting photo to show. This little sweater is the one I was struggling with. Not enough yarn in a discontinued color to finish it as the pattern dictates. So I made up a lace on the sleeves and voila!


It is from Natural Knits for Babies and Moms. The yarn is Debbie Bliss Cashmerino. I'm becoming quite enamored of this yarn. Too bad it costs so much. The buttons are from my collection.

The yellow and green blanket is still on the go...I'm not going to take a picture until its done...squares are rather boring to document.

I haven't been knitting much. We're doing a lot of work on the house and it's time to start weeding through things and do a purge. I'm not sure if we are going to attempt a garage sale or just donate it all. Ebay is an option on some things. And when not doing all of that, or working, I've been reading.

Well, I best be getting ready for work (yuk!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! That's so freaking adorable!!!!