Sunday, September 24, 2006

The Good, the Bad and the Ruffles

Well, in regards to the shawl I have some good news and some bad news.

The good news is that I just finished chart eight and i'm to the ruffles.

The bad news is that I'm at the neverending ruffles.

ps Yes we have water again. He came home that night and replaced that. He's going to battle more plumbing today while I'm at work so I don't hear his endless swearing. He holds it well but he's got quite a temper when he loses it, and plumbing tends to bring it out.

2 comments:

Obsidian Kitten said...

i love your avatar!

oooo, the endless ruffles. all i can say is you have waaaay more patience than me.

do you have water yet?

Mouse said...

I find a place that I "need" to go suddenly when my husband has to reformat the computer or fix something in the house for that same reason!!