Tuesday, August 08, 2006

I'm ok

Thank you everyone for your encouragement. The night I got the news I went out on the patio with a drink, built a fire in the firepit and cried my eyes out. I have to say most of my disappointment is not tied to that particular job. It was more that I am back to square one in my search to get out of my current situation. And a job painting would be my prefered choice. Well, second to just getting paychecks. To make a long story short (too late), I'm mostly over it, I didn't hang myself in the basement and I'm working on an ulcer trying to figure out what is next.

Oh...and I'm currently on vacation hence you not hearing from me. I'll be posting more when I return. I've a bunch of knitting to post about. and my adventures at Ozzfest on the full moon.

caio

3 comments:

MsFortuknit said...

DIsappointment sucks so hard! You have a way better attitude then I do, that alone will get you evrything!

Have a blast at ozzfest!
Its not going to be happening here anymore because too many bad things have occured, so I have to drive wayyyy to far to see it!

SO Cant wait to hear how it was when you get back and see your photos!

Jenny said...

P, did you see the bomb cozy on anitcraft? I can see you needing one of those. ;)

Ms. Rachel said...

Hon I feel for you.

Starting over is hard. I wish I knew what I wanted to do. Oh, hell, what I could do. I hope that the vacation goes well. keep me updated