Sunday, April 16, 2006

Happy Peep Day!

Happy Easter to those of you who celebrate it. I don't consider myself christian so the day doesn't mean much to me. I do have fond childhood memeories of family gatherings, but I have no family out here. Holidays can be rather depressing when it is just us here. He has a small family so its not that big of a deal to him. Sometimes its very painful for me.

but onto fun things. PEEPS! My love absolutely loves these things. I wouldn't eat them on a dare. I do however enable him often. Then I found this website and literally fell out of my chair laughing the first time I saw it. So enjoy and consider it my gift today.

Peep Research

and it's all in the name of science.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Did you ever see this?

http://www.badcasserole.com/peeps/

Gothknits said...

That is hysterical. I love stuff like that. It just get's my creative juices flowing.hehehe