Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Ten on Tuesday...or Wednesday...

or whatever damn day this is.  I currently have a sinus infection that is making my sense of space and time rather wibbly wobbly. (jelly baby for you if you get the reference.... and that one too).


10 Things You Miss About Your Own House When You Go Away

1. our water- I drink a lot of water and typically from the tap. But apparently I'm somewhat of a water snob because I find the water a lot of places we go tastes...odd. Yeah, I'll go with odd.
2. my bed- especially now that we have the new memory foam bed.
3. the kids beds- you know ones that they will comfortablly sleep in so they don't end up in ours.
4. my leg pillow- I have to sleep with a pillow between my knees to prevent some rather annoying lower back pain. I really need to remember to bring one when we travel. There never seem to be enough pillows.
5. my tea supply- I try to bring some but will often run out. I like a rather distinct variety of teas and can't abide plain old Lipton.
6. our water pressure- I have a lot of hair and without some decent water pressure washing it can be a challenge.
7. the diaper sprayer- for the inevitable accident.
8. our cats- Though they are getting old and somewhat demanding and vocal in the dotage, I still love the little furballs.
9. wifi- (quasi) consistent and ready for me. 
10. whatever we've forgotten....because there is always something.

No comments: