- Power wash the house- It needs it. Bad. Lots of green stuff growing on our siding. It just needs to be done.
- Wash the windows- after power washing, this is the next step. Luckily I have the type of windows that fold in for cleaning.
- Sand and finish mudding the upstairs hallway- I just want to get this done. I'm tired of half finished drywall.
- Paint said hallway- then hubby can put up the fan.
- Finish the drywall in the main hall- this is where there use to be two doors and now it's a wall. I've got to make it look good and then paint it. It's going to be my main picture wall for all the old family pictures.
- Finish power hook up in the upstairs- this is on my geek-boy's list since I don't play with electricity. But it's at the top of my list because then I can start finishing up there.
- Work on the flower beds- I've started this. We're using the mulch created by grinding out our stump for the beds. We're creating a new one along the back fence line, and when we replace the other window well, I'll tie together the front bed and the back one. (how's that for a run-on sentence?)
- Replace the last window well- hubby has done the other two, so this might be more on his list than mine, but it needs to just get done.
- Raised vegetable beds- I need to figure out placement, build and then get it ready for planting.
- Wash and put out all the out door paraphernalia- chairs, table, fire pit etc... basically set it up for a summer of fun.
Happy Tuesday everyone!
And best wishes to my best friend who is off to give birth to her son! Good luck!