Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Plugging away

I've been to busy knitting to post.

I've finished the back and two fronts, blocked them and stitched them together. I finished and blocked the sleeves last night. So I've got the skirt and the collar left. There's a lot of knitting in the skirt. I'm not sure I'm going to make my goal to wear it Saturday, but we shall see. I might get the collar done first and get the sleeves on and at least have a bolero for now.

I am enjoying the pattern. It's not a difficult knit by any means and I really do like the yarn. I think I have a new stock wool.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you can always knit in the car on the way there - the reading lights are good for that ;)

NutmegOwl said...

Rock on, lady! I find the amount you've knitted astounding - probably because I know what little knitting time actually comes your way.