- A quart of apple butter that I made this weekend.
- Organic milk for the Little Dude
- Some of my Mum's homemade sauerkraut. Best. Kraut. Ever!
- Jug of apple cider for hot mulled cider...one of my autumn indulgences.
- Inglehoffer cream style horseradish- the hottest horseradish sauce out there determined by our delicious but unscientfic tests at work. Good for clearing out clogged sinuses.
- Portabella caps waiting for some gorgonzola and carmelized onions to become the perfect dinner.
- Pure maple syrup from Vermont...some things I don't compromise on. Maple syrup is one of them.
- Orange juice. I'm pregnant. I inhale the stuff.
- Green olives. My husband's latest passion has been vodka martinis.
- Greek yogurt.
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Ten on Tuesday
Ten Things in My Refrigerator Right Now: