Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

Ten Things in My Refrigerator Right Now:

  1. A quart of apple butter that I made this weekend. 
  2. Organic milk for the Little Dude
  3. Some of my Mum's homemade sauerkraut. Best. Kraut. Ever!
  4. Jug of apple cider for hot mulled cider...one of my autumn indulgences. 
  5. Inglehoffer cream style horseradish- the hottest horseradish sauce out there determined by our delicious but unscientfic tests at work. Good for clearing out clogged sinuses.
  6. Portabella caps waiting for some gorgonzola and carmelized onions to become the perfect dinner. 
  7. Pure maple syrup from Vermont...some things I don't compromise on. Maple syrup is one of them. 
  8. Orange juice. I'm pregnant. I inhale the stuff. 
  9. Green olives. My husband's latest passion has been vodka martinis. 
  10. Greek yogurt.

1 comment:

Krista said...

I really, really like this concept. Are you getting ideas from some central place or just making them up as you go along?