Saturday, June 28, 2008

And the fun begins...sorta

I have a few days of work in the weeks ahead, but otherwise I'm on my summer break. I can't really remember the last time I had a summer off. Since I have had a job, I've worked on all my breaks. I have a lot of plans for my time off.

Today I received my first Amy Butler pattern. I got the Weekender Travel Bag. I can't wait to start working on it. I plan on making one as my hospital bag. A little treat for myself. I don't think I will be using her fabrics, but I'm not sure yet.

I've been knitting in fits and spurts, but I did finish the Cable Baby blanket. I still have to weave in the ends and block it yet. Yesterday I scored some superwash wool at JoAnn's that was a $1.97 a skein clearance. I have no plans for it yet. I hope to get my stash on Ravelry on my time off.

The little guy is doing well. He's quite the active fellow. Though I keep warning him that he's got 12 more weeks in there and he better save some room.

I've such a big list of things I want to (and need to) accomplish that I'm not quite sure where to start. Tonight is a night alone as my love is off to a bachelor party for my boss. I'm tired and my brain is having trouble forming real sentences so I shall go now.

No comments: