Sunday, December 14, 2008

What we've been up to...

I did finally finish the Baby Yoda Sweater. I had to sew the sleeves in twice. Next time I'd make the sleeves shorter. The yarn is Moda Dea Washable Wool. I scored a bunch of it on clearance at JoAnn's a while back.


This is the Sally Melville scarf that I knit as a thank you for my doula. I couldn't have gotten through the birth without her. It's knit out of Berroco Comfort. I liked this pattern so much that I'm knitting myself one out of some lone Malabrigo in my stash.













And I finally did something about my hair. Saturday was spent at the Angry Chair going from this:


to this:


What you really can't see in this photo is the purple hilights. Yes, I finally dyed my hair purple and I love it. I also got a job out of the trip. I'm going to be repainting the salon and they're giving me free reign.

And if you didn't notice in the picture above my little one is wearing his NIN onesie made by Jenny.












And because he's just too cute here he is in his skeleton sweats (thank you Rachel and Jack).

8 comments:

Kathleen said...

Everything is so adorable - all of the wee outfits - AND YOUR HAIR!! I love it!!

Miss you.

Anonymous said...

J's obviously been up to something else - growing! He's getting big fast!

LOVE the hair! Its perfect on you! Can't wait to see it in person!

Mouse said...

Wow.. I love your hair! Mine is down to my waist and I'm deciding what I'm going to do with it because I'm bored bored bored. Purple hair must be in the air.. its what I'm considering as well. Your wee one is getting big quickly! The sweater & sweatsuit are great!

Karen said...

Your hair looks great! The baby has gotten so big!

Jenny said...

LOVE the hair! He is so cute & the sweatsuit rocks!

Anonymous said...

Wow! A lot happens when I'm not paying attention. Congratulations! He's a beautiful baby.

And I love the hair.

Anonymous said...

that skeleton sweatsuit is soooooo great!!! and i love the new 'do- angry chair rocks...i love that they're giving you free reign on the walls- that should be sweet!

Heather said...

LOVE THE HAIR!